Thursday, April 18, 2013

Her Perfect Little Patty


What an absolutely perfect little patty.

I'm so in love with those little dimples and her long, slender fingers.

She was her daddy to a tee.  Almost every square inch of her body.  It melted my heart.

I wish I had a picture of her other patty.  It was tucked snugly into her blanket, but was just as perfect as this one.

She was indeed fearfully and wonderfully made by her Creator (Psalm 139:14).

Tonight, I'm wishing more than ever that I could grab a hold of both those sweet patties and never...ever let go.

11 months after her birth and I continue to wear our Mother/Daughter (that is Gracie's around her wrist) bracelet proudly. In fact, not a day has gone by where I haven't worn mine.

She has my heart...forever and ever!


Gracie,
Daddy and Mama love you, sweet girl!  We send you lots of kisses today... and always.  Happy 11th months in Heaven.  We miss and love you more than you will ever know.  Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture of that adorable hand. She is perfect!

    Happy 11 months, Gracie! You are always remembered every 18th and every single day in between.

    <3, E

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...