Tuesday, May 7, 2013

18 Days of Grace: Culver's

Since I was two days behind in my posting, I thought I better get caught up.  Sunday was a very busy day for Paul and I and we spent the evening at my parent's enjoying Cindo de Mayo with my family.  By the time Paul and I arrived home, I could hardly see straight from being so tired.  I didn't have the energy to post yesterday because I wasn't feeling that well.  I was slightly scared thinking that I may have a virus that was going around.  Towards the end of my work day, I had such an upset stomach with sharp pains, so I decided to take the night off of writing and to rest up.

Feeling slightly ill didn't stop me from remembering my sweet girl, however.  Besides pizza, Culver's custard was another staple food in my diet.  I think I could have eaten it for all three meals of the day and would have been satisfied every single time.  I started my maternity leave two days before I gave birth to Grace.  During the day, I laid on the couch and ate an entire pint of custard in one sitting.  No wonder it's taken me so long to get back into shape.  Gulp

I truly enjoyed my FREE kids scoop with vanilla and Oreo topping; the same kind I always ordered with Grace.  I enjoyed it just as much as I did with her!

Love you, my sweet girl! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...