Saturday, May 4, 2013

18 Days of Grace: Za


There were many foods that I craved while carrying Grace, and Jet's pizza was definitely one of them.  I think we ate it nearly once a week in my last trimester with her.  Certain foods always got her movin' around like crazy, and this was one of them.  I loved it!

When I got home from work yesterday, Grace's daddy was sitting on the couch, relaxing after a hard days work.  I could tell he was hungry because besides giving me a kiss, he was already talking about what we were going to eat for dinner.  Without skipping a beat he suggested that we order some Jet's pizza since that was our staple food while I was pregnant.  I was shocked that he had remembered how often we ate it since it was almost a year ago. I'm even more surprised that he had an appetite for it after eating it so much.

Without any hesitation, I picked up the phone to order take-out.  I'm not gonna lie, I was excited that I didn't have to cook too.  =) After we drove to pick it up, her daddy and I relaxed and enjoyed some greasy pizza in remembrance of her.  And boy, was it good!

The only thing I wished I could have felt after eating the za were those sweet little kicks on my right hand side.  They made me smile from ear to ear.  She did always make me smile.  She still does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...