Monday, December 3, 2012

The Palm of His Hand


It's been nearly two weeks that this picture has sat on my computer without writing about it.  Shame on me! The Friday that I was home sick, I received a message from my friend, Michelle. She had taken her dog for a walk and went by the statue where she had placed flowers for Grace's 6 month heavenly anniversary.  When she walked passed, she noticed that a rose was placed in one of the angel's hands.  She sent me the picture to show me what had been done.

The moment I saw this picture, I thought to myself,  He's got her and us in the palm of His hand...never, ever letting go!  It's amazing to travel through a trial in my own life and to see every. single. part radiate God's goodness.  He held me ever so tightly and reassured me on a daily basis that He wouldn't let me fall.  I felt it...wholeheartedly.  I felt His strength, His power, His love, and His peace every second of every day.  I still do to this day. If I feel this amount of love from our Lord here on Earth, I can't imagine what love will be like in the greatest place of all...heaven.  My girl is there.  I know in my heart she is. And I have the faith to believe it's true.  I'm so thankful that she has been blessed with the greatest and most perfect love of all...the love from her Heavenly Father.  My love would never compare...not even a little bit.

Loving you from here, pretty girl! <3 Mama

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! It is neat to see God working through your life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...