Monday, March 4, 2013

Her Number

After several calls to the Social Security Administration and a trip to our local office with Grace's daddy, our sweetie pie was issued her very own number!

Last week Wednesday, I was on the phone with a lady who works in the birth registry department at the hospital I delivered Grace.  Prior to her knowing that I had just received Grace's number, she went on a rant about how babies that pass will never be issued a number due to identify theft and how ridiculous she thought that was.  You could tell I fired her up a little. She totally had my back.  I let her continue on and slightly interrupted her by saying, "It's a true blessing from God because Grace was just issued her own number!" She paused and said, "Oh my word. God is sooooo good!  This is unheard of, especially since I sent your paper work to the administration June 1st and a number was never issued. Way to fight for your little girl.  She'd be proud of you!" As I hung up the phone, all I could do was praise Him and smile from ear to ear. He never ceases to amaze me!

Thank you, God for continuing to be apart of EVERY aspect of Grace's life. You have blessed me beyond measure.  

I hope you know I'd do anything for you Grace.  A mother's love...my love, surely runs deep. I'll continue to fight for you until the day I die, sweet pea.  You are SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...