Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm Dancing For You, Gracie


Grace,

 "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."  Therefore, I'm dancing for you today and always, Gracie!  You danced gracefully in my tummy for nine beautiful months and I wouldn't change that for the world. I surely miss those days I was able to sway back and forth with you while you were moving away. Through the heartache, pain, and emptiness, I will keep on dancing with each drop of rain reminding me how blessed I am for the opportunity to be your mama.  No matter how long it rains, or pours for that matter, I'm reminded that I will see you again because of our loving Lord and Savior.  And when that happens, I want our dances to join - not in the rain, but in His glorious light.  We will dance for Him, little one.  You and I together, forever!  As each day passes, I'm one step closer to joining you in that dance.  I look forward to that day where I can twirl you in circles and tell you, face to face, how much I love you.  Until then, keep dancing for Him.  I love you, now and forever!  Happy 3 months, precious!

Love Always,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...