Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Grace's Auntie

Love u Gracie!!!!! :)
Grace's Auntie Jamie sent this to me this weekend.  I most definitely let out a good laugh...a belly laugh in fact. I simply love laughing.  It's been a hard thing to do since we found out about Grace's condition. My mom mentioned to me that she hasn't seen me truly let out a good laugh since the summer of 2011. I think she's right and I'm ready to change that.

This statement on the card is true though.  Grace's auntie is both brilliant and beautiful on both the inside and outside.  I love how she makes me laugh and constantly reminds me that Grace is on her mind.  Grace is truly blessed to have such a loving auntie.  I know she'd be proud of her and how she has comforted me throughout this journey.  I know Jamie isn't just passing her love and care onto me, but onto her niece as well.  We're so grateful for her!

We love you, Auntie Jamie! Xoxo

Love,
Jess and Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Aww--thanks Jess!! Grace is a daily part of my thoughts and I am so glad that it made you smile!! I love you and my sweet niece, Gracie!!!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...