Wednesday, January 23, 2013

She's Never Far


A seeded dandelion paid me an unexpected visit today.  What a sweet surprise! Both sisters that I work with at different times throughout the day noticed the flower in our read aloud.  They both pointed to it and made a comment about how the flower is a reminder of Grace. 

I love seeing things that remind me of her.  They brighten my day when I need it most and help me to remember that she's never far. 

When I see a dandelion, I think Grace.  And when I think of Grace, I think of Jesus.  When I pair the two together, I think of the word hope.  This one word will always remind me of the journey carrying such a special girl.  It was a time when Jesus carried me every step of the way while I carried her.  This journey has been such a beautiful path to walk.  A path I'd walk all over again if it meant holding her in my arms again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...