Monday, July 30, 2012

A Little Fun Never Hurt Anyone

In the wee hours of the night, when I should be sleeping, I like to putz around on different websites.  Waking up at 4:45am is going to be a killer when school starts up again.  Good thing I have a couple weeks to get my 1:00am sleeping time back to 8:30pm. HA HA!  It's sooo true though!  As of right now, Pinterest has gotten the best of me.  If only I was as talented and creative as my friend Kara and sister-in-law Jen to complete half the projects I pin.  Someday... I'll get there!

As I was poking around on different blogs, I came across this really neat interactive feature for the readers.  I can see on my end how many people have viewed my posts, but I thought it would be fun to see how others are being reached through Grace's story. 

If you look at the very bottom of my posts you will see the word "Reaction."  You can click your reaction (it's multiple choice..yes!) after you read each post.  I can't see who is clicking what, but it will just tally the different reactions that are being chosen.

I tried to select other inputs too, but it limited me on the amount of characters.  I thought, "I'm embarrassed" or "I'm VERY upset" would have been fitting for those I mention in my posts or the topics I bring up.
Ha! <3


Love Always,
Jess and Gracie


1 comment:

  1. The reactions option is very cool!! The flip side to being handy is that there are far too many things on my list to do before December LOL! You are plenty creative enough though, you are a teacher! I often wonder how you come up with fun things to do in the classroom without doing the same thing every year. I still think of those stories that were sitting on your stairs, such a neat idea for kids! ღ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...